Welcome to Photonic Shunkan

Welcome to my new photography blog, Photonic Shunkan フォトニック瞬間. In Japanese "shunkan" (瞬間) means "the moment" because photography is about capturing the fleeting moment in light.

I am from Tokyo but my blog is international, so I will post mostly in English. English speaking photographers will find this a gateway to the discussions on photography found in Japanese. There will also be the occasional brief blog in Japanese too.

I shoot mainly portraits but there is also travel photography and sometimes animals too. I am mostly a Fujifilm shooter (both the X system and GFX system), but you'll find shots from Canon and Sony A mount systems too.

You can find my portfolio on 500px:

https://500px.com/sator

I hope you find something interesting here.

Satoru




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROOF that the Larger the Camera Format the Shallower the Depth of Field!

Follow Up: Effect of Format Size on DOF

PREDICTION: The Canon 1DX II Successor Will be a Pellicle Mirror Global Shutter Camera